Questionnaire to your pastors
1. How is your church reaching out to new immigrants?
2. What are you using as a means of communicating the Gospel to new immigrants? (Alpha program/ hospitality/ investigative Bible Study/ other tool?)
3. What has been successful?
4. Can you describe any other approach that you've found effective?
5. In your opinion, what are the difficulties in reaching out to new immigrants?
6. What do you think would be helpful to your new immigrants ministry if it were available? [eg. a resource, tool, training material, etc.]
Questionnaire closes Nov 12